Z niewielkim opóźnieniem (ale jest) udostępniona została stabilna aktualizacja Flyme OS 5 w wersji międzynarodowej o numerze 188.8.131.52G.
Jest to wersja przeznaczona dla Meizu m1 note, m2, m2 note, MX4 Pro, MX5 oraz Pro 5. Data aktualizacji Meizu Pro 6 oraz Meizu m3 note nadal nie jest znana (pewnie na koniec miesiąca).
W tej wersji systemu zostały usunięte usługi Google.
Trzeba je doinstalować ręcznie przez Google Installer (znajdują się w aplikachi Hot Apps)!
Lista zmian Flyme OS 184.108.40.206G
- Added support of overnight update
Instalator aplikacji (m1 note,m2 note,MX4 PRO,MX5,PRO5)
- Added a setting item for users to select their country or region.
- Improved home screen layout
- Fixed an issue where WhatsApp couldn’t receive messages when the phone had been in standby mode for a while.
- Fixed an issue where the download notification couldn’t be swiped away from the notification shade after the download of an app was stopped before it was completed on Google Play.
- Added alert of high battery consumption apps.
- Added a permission control to block undesired views on lock screen.
- Added display of battery remaining on the lock screen when the super power-saving mode is on.
- Fix an issue where tapping “Learn More” in Security > Data > Data Saver would go back to the previous menu.
- Fixed app download failure on Play Store
- Added a “Flash alert on incoming call” toggle in Phone Settings.
- Improved the interaction on the on-going call screen so that pressing and holding the “Hang up” button won’t end the call until it was released.
- Fixed an issue of significant battery drain incurred by the phone’s constant network search when no SIM card was inserted.
- Fixed an issue where a “Group name already exists” prompt would display when users tried to remove a contact group, which made the action unable to be performed.
- Fixed an occasional issue where an incoming call from a stranger couldn’t be answered until after the number was saved as a contact.
- Added several editing options to Vault, including “Create new folder”, “Move”, and “Rename”.
- Added display of file/folder moving progress and a “Stop Moving” option in the notification and the dialog when files/folders are being moved to Vault.
- Improved the layout of images in Photos > All Files.
- Improved the update strategy for Vault.
- Fixed an unexpected quit that occurred occasionally when Vault was opened.
- Altered the notification shade so that it can only be opened by pulling down from the top on the lock screen.
- Adjusted the charging animation to the middle position of the screen.
- Improved the invocation of camera by third-party apps.
- Improved the shutter sound.
- Fixed an issue where manual setting of exposure was effective for only one shot.
- Fixed an occasional issue where the enablement of gridlines couldn’t take effect.
- Fixed an issue where when the app switcher was opened from the camera mode selection screen, the camera icon was displayed in incorrect size.
- Fixed an issue where when both the exposure time setting slider and the timer were enabled, the countdown and the slider would overlap on the screen when tapping the shutter for the second time after a photo had been taken.
- Fixed an issue where locked photos could be viewed after the camera was switched to GIF mode and then back to Auto mode.
- Improved the refresh speed of Gallery.
- Fixed an unexpected quit of Gallery observed when users tried to set a certain picture as wallpaper.
- Optimized the immersive effect
- Changed the notifications of screenshot taken to heads-ups.
- Enlarged the DND icon displayed in the status bar
- Fixed an issue where a download rate of 0 KB/s was displayed in the pulled down notification shade while the actual rate was over 2 MB/s as shown in the status bar.
- Optimized the user interface for Alarm on the lock screen.
Oprogramowanie trzeba zainstalować ręcznie na smartfonie.
UWAGA! Przed instalacją producent zaleca wykonanie kopii zapasowej.
Aktualizację możecie pobrać z działu Pobierz Flyme OS.
Jak zaktualizować system opisujemy w naszym FAQ.